The Grad Lab is pleased to offer a pilot program for long term reservations.
If you are interested in submitting a Long Term Reservation Proposal please read through the Long Term Reservation Policy and use the form below to submit a Long Term Reservation Request.
Grad Lab Long Term Reservation Policy:
- All Long Term Reservation Proposals must be submitted at least one week in advance of the proposed reservation pickup date/time.
- Proposals must include a clear and detailed description of the project that the equipment will be used for.
- Proposals must also include a clear and detailed rational for why a Long Term Reservation is needed.
- The proposed Long Term Reservation’s start and end times must fall on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within the Grad Lab’s scheduled operating hours.
- Long Term Reservations cannot exceed 2 weeks in duration.
- Equipment requested cannot conflict with any existing reservation.
- Long Term Reservation Proposal approval is contingent upon availability of the equipment and staffing needed to fulfill them.
- All Grad Lab policies apply to Long Term Reservations as outlined in the Grad Lab Terms and Conditions Form.
Long Term Reservation Request Form